BULHOSEN, ZEINAB REBECA
Since 1990 she’s an arts researcher with an early interest in drawing and later on in photography and video, always focusing on the urban reality in the South American context.
- Participation in the BANG FESTIVAL of Barcelona, Spain.
- Collective exhibit Urban Visions; Alejandro Otero Museum, Caracas.
- Recreating/Reinventing Narratives, Proposals of Venezuelan VideoArt; Contemporary Arts Museum Rufino Tamayo, Mexico.
- Exhibition "Lies and Videos" (with Aura Orta); Multiple Room, Arts Department-IPC of Caracas.
- Member of the Videotec of the Italian-Latin American Institute; Rome, Italy.
- Participant in the project 2008 Culturas, Intercultural Dialogue Award ceremony; Madrid, Spain.
- First Prize in the 3nd Inter-American and Caribbean Bienal of VideoArt; Cultural Center of the InterAmerican Development Bank (IDB), Washington D.C., USA.